The performance is not adequate, what else can I configure?
WARNING: Please read the disclaimer to make sure that all of the installation constraints have been fulfilled!
To enable proper functioning of AI-Loitering the camera must be positioned in a way that monitored objects have a dimension of at least 10 pixels.
Loitering sensor configuration
In the drop-down menu on the left, by selecting "Algorithm parameters" and then “Loitering sensor” you can add, remove and edit areas of loitering detection within the scene framed by the camera.
Specifically, by clicking on “Add sensor” you can draw a virtual coil inside the image through "Redraw the sensor", until a coil of desired dimensions is drawn.
After having added a sensor you can configure the following parameters:
- Sensor ID: unique identification of added sensor
- Sensor name: name associated to the added sensor
Besides these two parameters it is also possible to configure the following to achieve an even better configuration:
- Confidence: especially in crowded scenes, the systems allows the setting of the confidence of an alarm. Basically the application generates an events if detects the presence of an object or a person for a certain amount (confidence) of the persistence time.
- Inhibition: to avoid the constant generation of alarms, the system allows to determine an inhibition timespan, which is the minimum interval of time between two consecutive events generated by the same object.
- Latency (s): it is the time of persistency of the object or the person inside the area of interest before the alarm is generated.