The performance is not adequate, what else can I configure?
To ensure a proper functioning of AI-PANIC you should position the camera laterally to automatic cashiers (in banks, drugstores, gas stations and so on).
To use AI-Panic in different situations, the camera has to be positioned so that it can identify people's movements inside the monitored area, in order to classify the different behaviours inside the scene and detect anomalies.
In both cases the camera has to be positioned so that the person framed takes up an height of 20x20 pixels at least.
N.B.: To ensure a proper functioning of AI-PANIC you have to to fill in the correct calibration values of the camera and calibrate the algorithm.
Panic sensor configuration
In the drop-down menu on the left, by selecting "Algorithm parameters" and then “Panic Detection” you can add, remove and edit panic sensors inside the scene framed by the camera.
Specifically, by clicking on “Add sensor”, you can draw a virtual coil inside the image through "Redraw the sensor", until a coil of desired dimensions is drawn.
After having added a sensor you can configure the following parameters:
- Sensor ID: unique identification of added sensor
- Sensor name: name associated to the added sensor
- Alarm generation sensitivity: algorithm sensitivity in alarm generation when anomalies occur.
Here, you can also set the following parameters:
- Detection sensitivity: when sensitivity increases, so does the ability to detect moving objects
- Minimum movement: minimum movement in cm required to label an event as suspicious movimento minimo in cm per considerare un movimento come sospetto
- Confidence: confidence at which the system operates; the higher the confidence, the lower the likelihood of false alarms, but in the meantime, the higher the likelihood of missed detections.
- Inhibition (s): the inhibition time in seconds is the minimum timespan between the end of an alarm and the beginning of a new one on the same sensor; basically, an alarm generated on a sensor before the inhibition time is over, will be ignored by the sistem;
- paniclatencyalarm: latency time of the alarm in seconds, minimum timespan for the Panic event to persist in order to generate the alarm; the alarm is not generated if the panic event persists for a timespan shorter than the latency time.